Innobasque - Agencia Vasca de la Innovación-Berrikuntzaren Euskal Agentzia
- Contact person:
- Garbiñe Larrauri
- Basque Country / Spain
- +34 944 209 488
- +34 944 209 489
Download information as: vCard
Innobasque, the Basque Innovation Agency, is a private non-profit association established to coordinate and promote innovation throughout the Basque Country and to encourage entrepreneurial spirit and creativity at all levels.
Innobasque is made up of 1000 agents from:
- The Basque Network of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- Private companies.
- Basque public institutions.
- Institutional representatives of Basque workers.
- Organisations related to innovation.
Innobasque strives to offer a powerful platform and cooperation network to all its members. Through which the following are developed: activities which promote innovation dynamics, the values and attitudes associated with innovation in Basque society; and activities that transmit an image of an innovative Basque Country.
Innobasque seeks to stimulate and promote technological and non-technological innovation in the Basque Country by encouraging entrepreneurial spirit and creativity. In particular, it will focus on improving Basque organisations' competitiveness and economy in the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors, while improving Basque society’s quality of life now and in the future.
Innobasque's main objective, as established in its Articles of Association, is to encourage the transformation process in the Basque Country towards a society fully innovative in all fields and becoming the European benchmark for innovation. In addition, Innobasque will also initially strive to achieve the following objectives:
- To comprehensively promote innovative and entrepreneurial values throughout Basque society.
- To contribute to the generation of innovation dynamics in all organisations in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
- To become an essential tool for coordinating, promoting, monitoring and evaluating the Basque Innovation and Entrepreneurial System.
- To promote the internationalisation of the Basque Innovation and Entrepreneurial System.
- To promote the image of the Basque Country as the epicentre of innovation.
- To become an essential forum for debate, analysis, research, study and forecast in innovation.
- To propose action plans enabling Basque innovation and entrepreneurial agents to respond to strategic innovation challenges.
- To develop any activities as they arise with the aim of boosting and consummating innovation in the Basque Country.
Innobasque participates in the governing board of the Basque Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (CVTCI), the Basque Centre of Cognition, Brain and Language (BCBL), the Basque Centre for Applied Mathematics (BCAM), Euskalit, Ikerbasque, Orkestra (Basque Institute of Competitiveness), Loyola Media Berrikuntza Foundation, Iñaki Goenaga Technology Centres Foundation (FCT-IG), LeiBerri, Gipuzkoa 2020, the Advisory Committee of the Lehendakari, Langune, e i20 (ILSI, Institute for Large Scale Innovation, San Francisco).